Weekly Elementary Aged Coding Club Facilitator
The Safford City-Graham County Library is seeking a Coding Club Facilitator to oversee a weekly Coding Club at a rate of $16.00 per hour for elementary school aged children. The candidate must be available for at least a two hour period once per week during library open hours, not to exceed four hours.
- Schedules, organizes and monitors up to 5 monthly classes (1 per week) of elementary school age children enrolled in Coding Club programs.
- Prepares classroom set up
- Corresponds with parents
- Promotes Coding Club programming to the general public
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Familiarity with coding programs such as Scratch, Code.org preferred
- Knowledge of operating a computer, including downloading files and Microsoft office software
- Interest in or knowledge of computer programming
- Experience working with elementary age children
- Skill in verbal and written communication
- Skill in project organization
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled.