The City has contracted with Gila Cut-Out Construction, LLC to complete the Copper Replacement project. The new infrastructure will increase electrical reliability by replacing aging electrical infrastructure.
WHAT: Copper Replacement
WHEN: November 2021 – November 2022
WORK HOURS: 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, w/ nights & weekends
WHERE: City Wide
(map on following page)
· Parking will be restricted in the immediate area near activity and signage with specific restrictions will be in place in all construction areas.
· Intermittent sidewalk closures may be required.
· Local access to businesses and residences will be maintained at all times.
· Isolated power outages are expected from this work.
o Notifications will be provided in advance of outages. The notification will specify the date, time and duration of the outage.
· Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the work construction zone.
Construction is a dynamic process and information is subject to change without notice.
Work activity is subject to weather conditions.