Handbill Permits

Paper Advertising for Your Business

Before you place any form of paper advertising your business on a residential door or car (that last one is illegal) you will need to obtain a City of Safford Handbill permit.

Applying for a Permit

Submit a completed Handbill Application to the City Clerk at:
City of Safford
P.O. Box 272
Safford, AZ 85548

Please refer to the Handbill Brochure for more information regarding the stipulations of handling handbills.

For More Information

If you have any questions or would like to report handbills being distributed in your area, contact the City Clerk's office at (928) 432-4005.