Filing a Claim


Any person injured or having property damaged by official acts of  the city or its employees may file a claim with the city for compensation in relation to any financial loss resulting from the injury or damage.

Claim Submission Guidelines

Claims must be submitted to the Clerk's Office within 180 days of the date of occurrence.

Under A.R.S. 12-821.01, claimants are required to state their damages with a specific dollar amount for which they will settle their claim and, to support that amount with evidence. Claims will be deemed defective without this information.

Click Here  to submit an online claim form and any supporting documentation.

Claim forms are also available in paper form through the City Clerk's Office, which may be contacted Monday - Thursday 7am to 6pm at (928) 432-4005.