Programs and Services
Vacation House Check
When You're Planning A Vacation:
Vacation Home Check Request
- Have a friend or a neighbor pick up the mail and newspaper.
- Make sure someone is checking the house. Register for a vacation house check through the Safford Police Department at (928)432-4100 or on-line at, Vacation House Check, on the City Web pabe.
- Make arrangements to have the lawn cut and the gargabe put out.
- Have timers set up to turn on lights, TV, and radios at random times throughout the day to make the home look and seem lived in.
- Use a photosensitive motion sensor light for an outside ligt to make the home appear occupied.
- Stop deliveries.
- Put valuables such as jewlery, large sums of cash, and documents in a safe deposit box.
- Fill out the form below and turn in to Safford Police Dept.